Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend trip to Peoria, IL!!

So over the weekend we traveled about 3 1/2 hours south to visit some friends (Jake and Melissa) in Peoria,  IL.  Jake was Jeremy's first roommate, and great friend when he was drafted by the Mets.  They lived together in Brooklyn, NY.  Jake and Melissa have a one month old baby boy, Kipton, and it was good for Jeremy and I to get a glimpse of what life will be like for us in about a month.  Melissa gave me lots of good advise on must have things before the baby is born.  Jake is still playing baseball and will be trying out for the Dogders in Arizona in about a week, so they will be traveling a large distance with their new addition.  Please pray for safe travels for them.  Anyway, I am no 25 weeks along and still growing.  Time is flying.  I can not believe we will have a baby in 13-17 weeks.  Its getting more real and it is becoming more difficult for me to concentrated during classes because I have baby on the brain.  Pray I will concentrate during these last few months. Classes have been going great.  Here is a peom from Romans class.  Hope it encourages your heart.  Have a great week!
Near, so near to God, Nearer I could not Be,
For in the Person of His Son, I'm just as Near as He!
Dear, so very Dear to God, Dearer I could not Be,
For in the Person of His Son, I'm just as Dear as He!!
             Jake and Jerermy with New Baby, Kipton!                             
25 Weeks and Counting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment