Monday, March 14, 2011

Paisley Noel Hambrice!!

So baby girl finally has a name... Paisley Noel Hambrice!!! We were at the mall and Jeremy took me to the Brighton store and said that we should get a new charm for my bracelet that Cammie got me and he thought that we should get the letter "P". I knew that meant her name was going to be Paisley and I'm so excited! I officially started my 28th week of pregnancy and I'm now into my 3rd trimester. I am expected to gain another 11 pounds!!! The price you pay to have a baby, but she is totally worth it! Love you all! Have a great week!
28 weeks and counting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Mance, I had the best time visiting with you. Last night I called your Momma and we talked about all the ways we are going to spoil that baby girl when she gets here. Don't worry there willbe plenty of spoiling for you too. Love you so much.Praying for you all and will talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete