Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Thanksgiving to Remember!!

So this Thanksgiving was one that I will never be able to forget.  We were able to annouce to our families that we will be having a sweet baby Hammer in June.  We are so blessed and our parents were so excited.  Shelley aka (Zsha Zsha) and Randy aka (Gramps) could not believe that I was able to hold it in so long as I am about 3 and 1/2 months along.  Usually I am not a very good secret keeper, but we really wanted to tell them in person.  Cammie and Ronny, I think are still in shock due to having 2 grandchildren within a months span of each other.  Jeremy's sister Hillary is due on May 8th and I am due June 6th.  It is fun because I can call her and see what life will be like for me a month from now.  I can not wait to take our baby's pictures together.  I have not really started showing yet, but my pants are beginning to get a little tight. Another great thing about this thanksgiving was that we were able to spend it with our three Chinese friends that Jeremy led to the Lord over the summer.  This was there first time to celebrate Thanksgiving.  Jeremy has still been meeting with them weekly via Skype and has been discipling them.  We all have become very good friends and they are so much fun to be around.  They are growing so much in the Lord.  Anyway love all of you.  I have posted some pics of our Thanksgiving fun.  God has been expecially good to us this year as He always is.  Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the people! I Chronicles 16:8

Quick, Jason, Kenny and Jeremy
 Getting ready to Chow down on some Turkey!
First time to ever eat Dressing!! They loved it!

Kenny loading up with Mashed Potatos!
And Jeremy with Rolls of course!!

Guitar Hero after Thanksgiving dinner!

Proud Parents to be!!
Jeremy's sister, Hillary, Me, and Cousin Anna!

The most delicious cake, Garrett's sweet girlfriend, Andria had made for us

How cute is this!!




    


No comments:

Post a Comment