Monday, July 26, 2010

My Sweet Paw Paw!!

So I am sitting in the hospital with my sweet Paw Paw Cheney surrounded by my amazing Christian family. We are waiting for surgery to come and get Paw Paw for pacemaker placement. As I think about him, I think, probably, I would have never come to know Jesus as Savior if it were not for him. He has been a pastor most of his life and has been faithful to preach the gospel not only to other people, but also to his family. How thankful I am that he is my grandfather. God has allowed me to be born into a family that has a long heritage of faith in Christ. Why me, I ask myself sometimes. Then I think, "To whom much is given, much is required." Life is short and as my Paw Paw has done I pray that Jesus will use Jeremy and I to preach the Gospel. Paw Paw, if you read this, "Thanks for being faithful to share Jesus to your family and to others. You will never know how much I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment